Monday, July 8, 2013

Welcome to Beat the dead Man Season Zero. Season Zero is a prequel of sorts to the Kickstarter project that I have been developing for Beat the Dead Man Season One. If I've learned one thing about myself, its that I need a running stat before I take any leaps. Season Zero is it.
I'm looking forward to working without the limitations that I normally place on myself. My hope is that the blog format will enable me to post pages from the comic at my pace with the only limitation being a deadline of at least one posting a week until completion.
My aim for this project is six issues. What we eventually define an issue as is a wholly different idea. Anyway, thanks for checking it out. I hope that we both get something positive out of this endeavor. Thank you for letting me share with you.
Pope

No comments:

Post a Comment